Your Ad Here

Lady GaGa Covers 'Rolling Stone' for Third Time!

Lady Gaga brings back the hair-bow on the latest issue of Rolling Stone. This is her third cover in just over two years!

"When I am not onstage I feel dead," Gaga says in the magazine. "Whether that is healthy or not to you, or healthy or not to anyone, or a doctor, is really of no concern to me. I don't feel alive unless I'm performing, and that's just the way I was born."

"Being myself in public was very difficult," she says. "I was being poked and probed and people would actually touch me and touch my clothes and be like, 'What the fuck is that,' just so awful. It was like I was being bullied by music lovers, because they couldn't possibly believe that I was genuine."

Gaga was interviewed by Brian Hiatt and photographed by Ryan McGinley.

For more from Lady Gaga, visit rollingstone.com!

BUY Lady GaGa - Born This Way (Bonus Track Version): HERE

No comments: