Your Ad Here

Beyoncé & Christina Aguilera Cover 'W' Magazine!

Beyoncé shares a dual cover with Christina Aguilera for W magazine’s July 2011 issue.

The 29-year-old R&B diva was interviewed by Lynn Hirschberg and photographed by Patrick Demarchelier.

"In my videos I always want to be a powerful woman," Beyoncé said in the interview. "That’s my mission."

On the inspiration for her new album "4": "I wanted this record to come from a raw place. Playing Etta James in the movie ­Cadillac Records really changed me. It was a darker character, and I realized that if anything is too comfortable, I want to run from it. It’s no fun being safe."

Her fourth studio album "4" will be released on Tuesday (June 28)!

For more from Beyoncé, visit WMagazine.com

Christina Aguilera goes completely nude for her cover of W magazine's first-ever July music issue.

Covered with just roses, the 30-year-old singer and The Voice coach was photographed by Daniele Duella and Iango Henzi.

"I really admire all the greats," Christina said in the interview. "They’ve had their ups and downs during their careers. And I would never go down without a fight. I still have my eyes on the prize: I want to be that old lady onstage shaking her hips and singing her greatest hits."

On coaching The Voice: "I don’t want to be tough with my singers, but I do want to tell them on The Voice that if you really want this, you’ll be kicked when you’re down. You have to be willing to roll with those punches. You have to really want it."

For more from Christina, visit WMagazine.com!

No comments: