Your Ad Here

Katy Perry Turns It Up on 'Rolling Stone'

Katy Perry puts on a Hershey Kisses bra for the new cover of Rolling Stone hitting newsstands on Friday (June 24)!

The 26-year-old entertainer was interviewed by contributing editor Erik Hedegaard and photographed by Terry Richardson.

"Whenever people ask me about having bad reviews, I’m like, ‘Have you seen the run I’ve had? Have you seen the numbers?" Katy says in the magazine. "Numbers do not lie!"

"I’m not a dummy. I know "California Gurls" isn’t going to save the world. But I got a lot of heart from my upbringing and I put a lot of heart in my songs."

Katy is also about to make "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F)" her 5th consecutive #1 single from "Teenage Dream" after moving 28-1 on Billboards Digital Songs chart with 235,000 downloads sold.

For more from Katy, visit RollingStone.com!

No comments: